Currently Reading Tag
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I normally have two “currently reading” books.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
I am rereading the Harry Potter series (for the hundredth time) so I read those hardbacks at home, and take a paperback or my kindle out with me.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
No, why would you do that?
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
On my bedside table
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
On my commute on the train. Nothing nicer than having time where I can’t do anything other than read
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
My train journey is usually half an hour
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Definitely with the cover off. The cover’s there to make it look nice on the shelf
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
They frowned on it when I lay down on the train floor.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yes. Without a book I feel like 99% of the population feels without their phone
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
When I finish the book it’s added to my challenge list
I’d love to see what you guys would answer to these questions so give this tag a try if you haven’t already 🙂