1. What house are you in?
Hufflepuff. I was a Hat stall with Ravenclaw the first time I was sorted on Pottermore, and then I got Hufflepuff straight off the second time I was sorted.
2. What is your patronus?
On Pottermore, it’s a black mare – which is stupid because I’m allergic to horses. In reality I think I’d have a dog because I just love them.
3. What is your wand?
Laurel with unicorn hair 10 3/4″ and rigid flexibility.
4. What would your boggart be?
I’m not sure, because all of my fears are very abstract
5. What position would you play in Quidditch?
I’m rubbish at sport, but I’d like to commentate
6. Would you be a pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
Well, my parents are muggles so I guess muggle born.
7. What job would you want after to have after graduating Hogwarts?
A teacher, or I’d like to do research in the Ministry
8. Which of the deathly hallows would you choose?
The invisibility cloak should be the one, but if the stone didn’t have such bad results I’d choose that.
9. Favourite book?
Prisoner of Azkaban – I just love the Marauders back story.
10. Least favourite book?
Probably Chamber of Secrets
11. Favourite film?
Philosopher’s Stone – it’s so magical
12. Least favourite film?
Prisoner of Azkaban – they weren’t cute enough to still get away with the bad acting, and they left far too much out.
13. Favourite character?
Sirius, Luna, Book!Ginny, Remus (I can’t choose just one)
14. Least favourite/most hated character?
Bellatrix is so psychopathic, so maybe her.
15. Favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Remus – just because that’s how all teachers should treat their students
16. Least favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Snape – he’s such a bully.
17. Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
I think the only unpopular opinion I’ve had is I used to adore Wolfstar. I used to read all the fanfiction I could find about them for about three years, then I grew out of fanfiction a little bit – I still fly the HMS Wolfstar flag though.
18. If you could save one character from the finale battle who would you save?
Probably Lupin, because I’m a huge Marauders fan and I think it’s sad Teddy lost both his parents.