1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it.
Yes. I don’t read books I’m really not enjoying, but this has only happened twice.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley:
At the moment I have a low feedback score, but I’ve only just started using Netgalley so I have a lot in the TBR section.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did):
I don’t tend to write reviews on Goodreads unless I’ve got the book through Netgalley, so no.
4. Folded down the page of a book:
Yes, I do this with my books when I don’t have a bookmark.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book:
Rarely, but sometimes if I’m drinking hot chocolate at the same time!
6. DNF a book this year:
Yes, I usually get to about 50 pages through and I’m not enjoying it, I DNF. I’ve done it a few times this year because I don’t see a point reading something I don’t enjoy, when there are so many books on my TBR.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it:
Not that I can remember. I always read the books I buy.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else :
Yes, mainly when I had coursework due that was too much to think about – so instead I’d just read.
9. Skim read a book:
Not really, I sometimes skip forwards but I always go back and read it properly.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal:
This is my first year with a Goodreads goal and at the moment I’m staying about 2 books ahead.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it:
I don’t think so, no. I’d be too embarrassed to do that.
12. Broke a book buying ban:
I’ve never been on a book buying ban, so no.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about:
No, I sometimes leave a book for ages before starting a review, but I don’t usually stop in the middle of reviewing a book.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading:
Only books for uni, most of the time I use post its.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads:
Not since I started using Goodreads.
I seem to be doing pretty well, with a lot of the habits being things I don’t do so yay me!