I saw this challenge on Bookworm Book Club’s blog and it looked interesting to test my knowledge, so that’s what I’m doing today!
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
I only remember reading the author Michael Morpurgo when I was in middle school, but I really can’t remember any titles!
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3. Name a book about a character called George.
George’s Marvellous Medicine – Roald Dahl
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
I know there is an author called Zadie Smith but I really can’t remember any titles haha! I’m rubbish at this
5. Name a book set in Australia.
Two weeks with the queen – it’s mostly set in London, but I think the main character was Australian and it started there?
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
Was August Rush a book before it was a movie? It’s a cute movie anyway!
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Subtle Knife – Philip Pullman
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
One Day – David Nicholls (?)
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
The Life of Pi – Yann Martel
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
Thanks for reading. If you fancy doing this challenge, please tag me so I can some and see your answers.