Top 5 Tuesday
This week’s Top 5 Tuesday theme is “Top 5 bad ass females.” Bad ass is a word that I would never use, and doesn’t really seem to be used in the UK so I’ve listed 5 literary females that are strong and can fight their own corner. Who are your favourite bad ass ladies?
- Dolores Claiborne – The definition of a b*tch. I think it’s my favourite Stephen King book because she is so feisty and totally aware of it.
- Katniss Everdeen – Katniss is the first girl that springs to mind at the phrase bad ass. I loved her in THG, she is such a strong fighter and I love her protectiveness over her sister.
- Lydia Flinch – Underwood and Flinch is my favourite vampire story and if you’ve never checked out this podcast you should! Lydia started off as an embittered sister before her plans change things for the worst!
- Bellatrix Lestrange – I’m not sure if Bellatrix is a “bad ass” but I do think she’s too cruel not to be included on a list with bad in the title.
- Ginny Weasley – I love book!Ginny. She is often described as feisty and fierce by Harry and that’s the reason why he and so many of the book fans love her.
Top Ten Tuesday:
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is the 10 most recent additions to my TBR. I have some books I’m really excited to get to on my TBR – let me know if you’ve read any of these and want to recommend them!